Special Deadline: Broker Prep on January 5, 2024 registrations will close at NOON on DECEMBER 22 due to closure over the holidays.
Registration Deadline for this course is SEVEN DAYS prior to the date of the class. Registration closes at 2:00 p.m. that day.
Missed the online registration deadline? Contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (610) 353-6776.
Polley Associates' Broker Exam Prep Course will increase your test-taking skills, provide concise study materials, ensure you study the right information, and identify weak areas in your knowledge base. Polley Associates has been providing this test-taking edge since 1971. Thousands of Pennsylvania real estate licensees have succeeded because of broker exam prep.
This is a non-credit exam prep class.
Tuition price includes all course materials. Registration and pre-payment are required. All enrollments are subject to Polley policies.
Your materials for this course are included in the tuition. Materials include:
- Polley Associates Student Exam Prep Manual, which covers key content areas for both the National and State portions of the licensing exam, including content summaries and exercises, and a full copy of the Pennsylvania Licensing and Registration Act and Rules and Regulations of the Real Estate Commission.
- a combination text-and-workbook covering the National portion of the test, which contains 5 practice exams and more than 700 practice questions, accompanied by explanations of key areas covered on the exam.
- a combination text-and-workbook covering the State specific portion of the test, which contains 5 practice exams and more than 700 practice questions, accompanied by explanations of key areas covered on the exam.
- a sample state law 40 question exam to test yourself when ready
- Broker Scenario Set review packet, which explains the grading and strategies for tackling these items, as well as 20 sample questions.
Materials for this course, which are included in the price, carry a retail value of $102.95 + $8 shipping. They are shipped upon registration and are non-refundable.
You'll need the Zoom client software. Click Here for the Zoom system requirements: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/categories/200101697
You'll receive an invitation. Once you register and pay for your virtual courses or classes, you will separately receive a receipt for payment and e-mailed invitation for your session(s) from Polley.
The invitation will contain a link to the session itself in the form of a 9-or-more digit number called a Meeting ID. When you join a meeting, you are prompted to provide the Meeting ID. You'll also receive a pass code that you'll be asked to type in to authenticate your attendance.
Any printed student materials are included in registration costs and will be shipped to participants upon registration. Shipping and materials are non-refundable.
If you're not registered, you can't join.
Only registered learners, authenticated by Polley Associates, can join our virtual courses or classes. Learners are required to sign into using a Zoom account, and their e-mail addresses and registered name must appear on our approved list. Those entering a session will be temporarily held in a "waiting room" before a Polley representative grants them permission them to join.
Please click here for more information about the requirements for course completion of a virtual broker class: https://www.polleyassociates.com/virtual-classes-information-what-you-need-to-know/