Basic Appraisal Principles
“Basic Appraisal Principles” is a Pennsylvania State Real Estate Commission–developed course useful in obtaining a Pennsylvania real estate broker license.
Approved for residential and general appraisal certification. This introductory appraisal course provides:
- Real property concepts and characteristics
- Legal consideration
- Value influences
- Real estate finance
- Types of value
- Economic principles
- Real estate markets
- Ethics in appraisal practice.
A thorough discussion of appraisal principles, accompanied by practical examples, provides a solid foundation in appraisal basics. This is a four-day, 30-hour commission-developed course. This course also is approved by the Pennsylvania State Real Estate Commission for 2 credits toward PA broker license requirements. It fulfills ALL 14 hours of mandatory continuing education (MCE) required by the Commission for salesperson’s or broker’s license renewal or reactivation.
- This is a four-day, 30-hour course.
- It is categorized as Pennsylvania State Real Estate Commission-developed for use in PA Broker Licensing. See the Polley Associates free Pennsylvania Broker Guide for more information.
- It is worth two credits toward earning a Pennsylvania real estate broker license.
- Depending on Commission requirements issued during any renewal cycle, it has the potential to fulfill up to 14 hours of mandatory continuing education for salesperson’s or broker’s license renewal.
Student Material: This course may be accompanied by in-class materials distributed by Polley Associates.