- Two-day, 15-hour course
- It is Pennsylvania State Real Estate Commission authorized for 1 credit towards a broker’s license requirements
Americans over the age of 50 make up the country’s largest group of homebuyers and sellers.
When you earn your Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) designation, you gain the expertise to meet seniors’ unique needs, and the resources to build your business.
SRES® designee benefits
Seniors Real Estate Specialist® designees gain access to a network of over 15,000 designees, customizable marketing materials, social networking tools, and so much more.
During the two-day training program, you’ll build skills in key areas of senior real estate, like selling the family home and moving to an active-adult community, and learn how to:
- Counsel rather than sell to seniors
- Develop and maintain relationship marketing
- Harness the power of generational demographics
- Create competitive differentiators
As a member, you’ll continue to receive ongoing education that keeps you at the forefront of senior issues such as retirement planning and healthcare.
By earning your SRES® designation, you gain access to a variety of members-only resources, including:
- Bi-monthly newsletters to help you stay in touch with your customers and reach prospects
- A vibrant interactive community of peers who share advice and best practices
- Webinars to enlighten you on emerging topics
- Consumer one-sheets, special reports, and more