“Basic Appraisal Procedures” is a Pennsylvania State Real Estate Commission–developed course useful in obtaining a Pennsylvania real estate broker license.
After taking this course, the student will be able to:
- Defining the problem
- Collecting and selecting the data
- Analyzing the data
- Reconciliation and final value opinion
- Communicating the appraisal
- Scope of work will be defined and illustrated and its importance will be stressed.
- This is a four-day, 30-hour course.
- It is categorized as Pennsylvania State Real Estate Commission-developed for use in PA Broker Licensing. See the Polley Associates free Pennsylvania Broker Guide for more information.
- It is worth two credits toward earning a Pennsylvania real estate broker license.
- Depending on Commission requirements issued during any renewal cycle, it has the potential to fulfill up to 14 hours of mandatory continuing education for salesperson’s or broker’s license renewal.
Student Material: This course may be accompanied by in-class materials distributed by Polley Associates.