In Bensalem, North Wales, and Newtown Square
- Tables and other commonly touched areas wiped daily.
- Complete room cleaning is completed at least five nights per week by janitorial services.
- Frequent vacuuming.
- Disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer available in all classrooms.
In Reading (Wyomissing)
- Tables and other commonly touched areas wiped down after each class.
- Complete room cleaning is completed on Monday evenings by janitorial services.
- Vacuuming as needed.
- Disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer available in classroom.
At GPAR in Philadelphia
Information currently unavailable. Please check back or contact GPAR® with questions.
… and in All Other Locations
Many locations where Polley holds classes are rented per-diem spaces. In those locations, the cleaning parameters and guidelines for distribution of information are determined by owners of the location itself. If you are scheduled for class at a location not listed above, you should contact the venue directly for information. If you need assistance in getting contact information for the venue, contact Polley Associates and we will help you acquire information needed to contact them.
Risk and Responsibility
COVID-19 is a virus. Just as we cannot guarantee you would not be exposed in any location to any other type of communicable virus, such as the flu, we cannot guarantee it during these circumstances. By agreeing to attend a classroom-based course, you accept responsibility for this risk.