“Seller Representative Specialist is a Pennsylvania State Real Estate Commission–approved course useful in obtaining a Pennsylvania real estate broker license.
The two-day SRS® Designation Course provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training, and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace.
Students learn to:
- Increase listings and grow their business;
- Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients;
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice;
- Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers; and
- Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide the support and services that sellers want and need.
SRS® is the premiere seller agency designation to recognize real estate professionals who have completed special education in seller representation. It was created in 2006 by three recipients of the National Association of REALTORS® Distinguished Service Award: Bruce Aydt, Adorna O. Carroll, and Steve Casper.
On January 2, 2014, the designation became a wholly-owned division of the Chicago-based Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers, a not-for-profit affiliate of the NAR®. The council in May 2015 was renamed the Real Estate Business Institute®. The SRS® is recognized by NAR® as an official designation.
- This is a two-day, 15-hour course.
- It is categorized as Pennsylvania State Real Estate Commission-approved for use in PA Broker Licensing. See the Polley Associates free Pennsylvania Broker Guide for more information.
- It is worth one credit toward earning a Pennsylvania real estate broker license.
- Depending on Commission requirements issued during any renewal cycle, it has the potential to fulfill up to 14 hours of mandatory continuing education for salesperson’s or broker’s license renewal.
Student Material: This course may be accompanied by in-class materials distributed by Polley Associates.