“Real Estate Law” is a Pennsylvania State Real Estate Commission course required to obtain a Pennsylvania real estate broker license.
This technical and often confusing topic is reduced to an understandable level for competent applications.
Some of the topics that will be covered in Real Estate Law include: “Legalese” (Terminology), the historical perspective of property rights, acquisition by title, instruments of conveyance (settlement), agreements of sale, deeds, financial considerations, and documents of financing.
- This is a four-day, 30-hour course.
- It is categorized as Pennsylvania State Real Estate Commission-required for PA Broker Licensing.
- Polley Associates Guide to Becoming a Real Estate Broker
- It is worth two credits toward earning a Pennsylvania real estate broker license.
- Depending on Commission requirements issued during any renewal cycle, it has the potential to fulfill up to 14 hours of mandatory continuing education for salesperson’s or broker’s license renewal.
Student Material: This course may be accompanied by in-class materials distributed by Polley Associates.