You’ve arrived at Polley Associates, the Real Estate School for Montgomery County PA.
Polley Associates offers real estate sales license classes, broker license courses, continuing education, and non-credit courses on timely topics, designed to meet the specific needs of real estate salespeople, appraisers, brokers, and realty firm owners.
As the oldest licensed provider of real estate education in Pennsylvania, we are proud to serve real estate and appraisal licensees at all stages of their careers.
Polley Associates provides all types of real estate education
Polley Associates offers both live and online education to help learners:
- Obtain a Pennsylvania real estate sales license;
- Real Estate Continuing Education Classes (Broker and Salesperson)
- Obtain a Pennsylvania real estate broker license;
- Renew a Pennsylvania appraisal certification;
- Become a certified Real Estate Negotiation Expert;
- Become a designated Accredited Buyer Representative;
- Become a designated Seller Representative Specialist;
- Become a designated Senior Real Estate Specialist; and
- Learn more about all aspects of residential real estate and commercial real estate transactions.
Polley Associates is a Pennsylvania state-approved school
Polley Associates is a Pennsylvania State Real Estate Commission-approved school for real estate career education. As the Real Estate School for Montgomery County PA we offer online courses 24-7-365, online live-streaming courses via Zoom, and scheduled live courses at classrooms in North Wales. Conveniently located only 2-1/2 miles from the Norristown interchange of the Pennsylvania Turnpike, and just 9 miles from King of Prussia Mall, one of the largest shopping malls in the United States.
We also hold live classes at our other locations in: Newtown Square (Delaware County); Center City Philadelphia (Philadelphia County); Reading/Wyomissing (Berks County); Exton (Chester County); Bensalem (Bucks County); State College (Centre County); and Greensburg (Westmoreland County).