The what, where, and when of Polley Associates broker classes
Pennsylvania State Real Estate Commission-approved broker license classes are offered by Polley Associates. Polley Associates offers Classroom (In-person), Livestream (Zoom), and Online (Self-paced) courses.
Classroom or Livestream (Zoom) Broker Courses
- Real Estate Law, 30 hours
- Real Estate Brokerage and Office Management, 30 hours
- Real Estate Finance, 30 hours
- Real Estate Investment, 30 hours
- Real Estate Sales, 30 hours
- Residential Construction, 30 hours
- Residential Property Management, 30 hours
- Accredited Buyer Representative, 15 hours
- Seller Representative Specialist, 15 hours
- Senior Real Estate Specialist, 15 hours
Most Polley Associates real estate broker license classes are 30 hours long and they usually are held from 9 AM to 4:30 PM each day, over two consecutive weekdays during two consecutive weeks. A limited number of classes are 15 hours long and are usually held from 9 AM to 4:30 PM each day, over two consecutive weekdays during a single week.
Fifteen-hour classes are worth ONE Pennsylvania broker license credit; 30-hour classes are worth TWO credits.